As Covid-19 Cases increase, there has been an update to the Covid Legislation for the Hospitality Sector.
Here is a simple guide to our Policies and we hope this helps you.
We look forward to welcoming you soon
- We have identified the number of people we can safely accommodate in line with Social Distancing requirements in our premises at any one time
- We have Hand Sanitisation Stations in place
- We are operating a one way system
- We are Collecting Customer details, to assist with Test, Trace and Protect
- Face Masks must be worn to enter and leave the venue and for movement inside. (They are not required once seated in the Bistro)
- Reserve a table ahead- it saves time, records your presence and details for track and trace
- Maximum table sizes will be 6 Adults from a maximum of 2 households unless children are at the party from the same 2 households under the age of 12 years of age
- You must remain seated once in the premises, apart from using the Facilities
- Please respect social distancing measures
- We will bring all food, drinks and condiments to your table